MidNight DayDreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For All Lovers Of The Night

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun and please feel free to ask a question!!!
We are going to start voting for who you think should be artist of the month!!! THE FIRST ONE IS HERE!!!
BRITT HAS A NEW ROLE PLAY UP IN THE MATURE SECTION!!! If you are in that group please join. She loves people Forbidden Knowledge
Latest topics
» Before, Me, Next
Linda and John Heffer I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:28 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Keyboard Smash Game (fun!)
Linda and John Heffer I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:27 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Shadow Falls Series
Linda and John Heffer I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Lenobia's Vow
Linda and John Heffer I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:21 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Dargon's Oath
Linda and John Heffer I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:19 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Destined (9th book)
Linda and John Heffer I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:18 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Awakened (8th book)
Linda and John Heffer I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:17 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Linda and John Heffer
Linda and John Heffer I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:15 pm by KarenaTheFreak

» Sylvia Redbird
Linda and John Heffer I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:14 pm by KarenaTheFreak

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Role Player of the month!
Linda and John Heffer Questionmark This is going to be the top role player of the month chosen by the members of the site.
Writer of the month
Linda and John Heffer Questionmark This is the top Writer of the month. Chosen by the members.
Artist of the month
Linda and John Heffer Questionmark This is the top artists of the month. Chosen by the members.
Statistics
We have 55 registered users
The newest registered user is daejodea

Our users have posted a total of 1766 messages in 276 subjects
Top posters
Baby Girl
Linda and John Heffer I_vote_lcapLinda and John Heffer I_voting_barLinda and John Heffer I_vote_rcap 
KarenaTheFreak
Linda and John Heffer I_vote_lcapLinda and John Heffer I_voting_barLinda and John Heffer I_vote_rcap 
Kix
Angelicwolfchild
Soupkan.Kid
Shanchii
Emo Kitty
Nami
Vitani <3's Stark
katwin
ADMINS AND MODS!!!!
Linda and John Heffer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:59 pm by Baby Girl
Of course we all know i am the Admin, but i want you to also know who are the mods (aka Empress' Council)

Rosaline is a mod as well as a site artist she is in charge of varyious parts in the site.

we are in need of more …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 13
Rank System
Linda and John Heffer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:48 pm by Baby Girl
So right now this is what i have as the rank system for the site. just on amount of posts. If you have an ideas please let me know in here. ((of if its in the wrong order))

Empress

Empress' Council

Serf 0

Peasant 25

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 30
How To........
Linda and John Heffer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:17 pm by Baby Girl
Okay, so i have noticed not a lot of people know how to make the pictures for their avatar and signatures...

AVATARS: you can either pick what the site has to offer OR you can upload on from your computer... what is best …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Linda and John Heffer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KarenaTheFreak
Royal Council
Royal Council
KarenaTheFreak

Character sheet
Name : Karena Drako
About Me::

Linda and John Heffer Empty
PostSubject: Linda and John Heffer   Linda and John Heffer I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:15 pm

Linda Heffer is Zoey Redbird's mother, and John Heffer is her husband, therefore he is Zoey's stepfather. Zoey nicknames him "The Step-Loser. Zoey's grandmother calls him a "turd monkey. Linda has been married to John for three years, after divorcing from her first husband. Linda was implied to be a kind, caring, free-spirited mother until she remarried, when John started to dictate her clothes, hobbies, friends and did not allow her her to read romance novels or to wear makeup. Yet she seems to believe he loves her and follows whatever he says, usually putting his wants over Zoey's needs. John is an arrogant and controlling man who hates Zoey and her grandma. He belongs to the People of Faith; a religious group strongly opposed to the existence of vampyres. Zoey considers him a suspect for the murders of Professor Nolan and Loren Blake. Linda constantly chooses her husband over her daughter, thus causing hurt and tension between her and her daughter as well as with her grandmother, who supports Zoey's position as a student at the House of Night. They seem to worry what people will think of them; thus not drinking any achohol in public and worry what the neighbours would say when they found out Zoey was marked. In Betrayed, they are banished from the House of Night by Neferet. John also thinks that when Zoey first got Marked, it was because the devil was in her. They also made Zoey stay at home instead of letting her go to the House of Night. The longer Zoey didn't go, the closer to death she would have been, causing Zoey to escape out of her bedroom window and drive to her grandmother's. In Chosen, Linda interrupts Zoey's birthday outing with her grandmother on John's orders in order to try to change Zoey's mind about her life. As a result, Zoey and her grandmother swear never to speak to Linda again, unless she can accept them for who they are.
Back to top Go down

Linda and John Heffer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MidNight DayDreams :: House Of Night/ P.C. Cast and Kirsten Cast :: Characters-
Jump to: